Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Stamp Club Projects

Yesterday, I had my first Stamp Club meeting for the year.  We took a break in December so we just met up again yesterday.  I soo missed my Club ladies.  It's always fun crafting with them. 

Here are the 2 projects that we made.

  

I got the inspiration for the milk carton dies from the swap card that I got from Heather Dean.  For the card, I got the inspiration from Becky Roberts.  I just changed it up a bit.

Sale-a-bration started today so if you would like to place an order or host a workshop, please let me know so we can schedule it.

Thanks for stopping by today...

Gilda

4 comments:

  1. What great project! I'll have to try that layout for the card. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute projects. Love the milk cartons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gilda another set of beautiful cards........ I can see why your stamp club keeps coming back for more! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait until my milk Carton Die comes in! I've seen so many amazing projects with it. I love your birds! TFS!

    ReplyDelete