Sunday, January 9, 2011

Build A Blossom Stamp Set & Blossoms Petal Punch

As promised, I will be showcasing some cards using some of my favorites from the new Occassions Mini Catalog.  A couple of them is the Build A Blossom Stamp Set and the Blossoms Petal Punch.  At first, I didn't think this will be on my list of "Gotta Have Items" but since I earned an incentive from Stampin' Up for a promotion, I decided to grab it.

I saw a card by Mary Fish that helped my decision to get these items so I decided to CASE it but changed it up a bit to suit my personal taste.  I added a few more of gotta have items such as the Pompom trim and the Vintage Flower Adornments.

Here is Mary Fish's version that inspired me for this card.  Hers was a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" card but I decided to keep mine at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

Supplies Used For This Card:

Paper:  Whisper White Cardstock, Pretty In Pink Cardstock, Pear Pizzazz Cardstock, Melon Mambo DSP (from the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack), Window Sheets

Ink:  Melon Mambo Classic Ink and Old Olive Classic Ink

Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Melon Mambo Pompom Trim, Blossoms Petal Punch, Snail Adhesive and Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Mini Glue Dots

Stamp Set:  Build A Blossom and Create A Cupcake

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and watch out for more posts from me.  That's one of the things I am striving for this year is to post more on my blog so I hope to be able to do that.

See you all soon...

Gilda

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I followed over from the Stampin' Connection thread.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. TFS I am also following from SC thread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this stamp set in the mini and didn't think much of it, now I see what you've done and I really, really like it! TFS. I'm #295 on SC's list.

    ReplyDelete