Sunday, January 30, 2011

Another CASED card!

I seem to have lost my mojo lately and I've been trying to find it.  In the meantime, I've been "CASEing" some cards in hopes to get it back.  Now, when I case a card, I still usually find ways to change it up to make it my own so it's normally not a straight copy of the original.

The original card was created by Beatriz Redd and normally I would link up to her blog here with the original card but I don't know her blog and I have tried finding it.

So, I just wanted to share with you today my version.  Hope you like it!


Supplies Used For This Card:

Paper:  Whisper White Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Pretty In Pink Cardstock

Ink:  VersaMark, Real Red Classic Ink

Accessories:  Big Shot Machine, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Scallop Oval Extra-Large Punch, 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval Large Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 1/8" Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Black Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Basic Rhinestones, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

Stamp Sets: Valentine Defined

That's all for today!  I do hope to get that mojo back and start creating more projects to share with you.  Thanks for passing by...

Gilda

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Great Valentine's card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just to cute! I love it and I think I need to case it too. Glad you shared it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Gilda. Great case! My mojo's been out the window lately too, so this is good incentive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that card. I might also have to case it. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. Following through SC: teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com
    Hope you'll follow me, too.

    ReplyDelete