Friday, February 18, 2011

UStamp Oh My Word! Design Team Scavenger Hunt for Members

 

Today, I am participating in the 
Oh My Word!! Design Team Scavenger Hunt for OMW Members! You have to find a "key word" in my post today along with the other hidden words in the participating Designer posts. Once you visit all the blogs you must unscramble the words to make a sentence.  You will then send this sentence to Dawn and the first 3 members that email Dawn with the correct answer will win a handcrafted prize.

After the Scavenger Hunt, I will be giving away a Free Pass to Oh My Word Event to one person who has never been a member before.  So, if you have been wanting to join in on all the fun at this event, this is your chance.  All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post to let me know that you want to be entered along with your e-mail address so I can let you know if you are the lucky winner.  The winner will be announced on Monday, Feb. 21st. 

With that said, I would like to share with you today a card that I had made for our Oh My Word Swap Around the World.  I used the stamp set Bliss which you can get for free with the Sale-a-bration promo going on for every $50 you spend.  I also used my key word is... "100%"   Stampin' Up products for this card.  I hope you enjoy it!
 
 
 
 

* Creative Tip:  On the Marina Mist cardstock, emboss the paper using the Framed tulips embossing folder then using your paper cutter, just cut out the middle part of the paper to make it look like a "frame".  Then pop it up using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Supplies Used For These Cards:

Paper:  Crumb Cake Cardstock, Marina Mist Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock

Ink:  Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Marina Mist Classic Ink

Accessories:  Big Shot Machine, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Stamping Sponges, Acrylic Blocks, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Stamp Sets:  Bliss (Sale-a-bration Stamp) and Because I care (Hostess Level 1 Set)

Have a great day and good luck with the prizes!!!

Gilda

14 comments:

  1. I love how you used the Bliss set on this card and all the sparkles, got to love that bling.
    Debbie
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com
    dmartinsu@gmail.com
    PS I would love to win that pass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and what you did with the frame, very cute Gilda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the colors and the frame is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gilda,
    Love your card, can't to we can ours hands on the framed embossing folder in the Autumn mini.
    I have never been a member of UStamp and would love to win a pass.
    craftyhelen@vodafone.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gilda! Love the frame tip- will have to try this! PS love your sidebar paper- that is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love the simple layout but all the details make the card super AWESOME! I am on my way to check the other blogs for the key words ;0)
    ebeth9267@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the embossed border on your card, can't wait till it comes to Australia. Beautiful elegant card. I have never been a member of UStamp and would love to win a pass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Gilda! Thanks for the frame tip! I'm definitely going to use that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! I love the subtle distressing on the border and the perfectly placed pearls. The decorated inside is very pretty, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just stunning!! you've used my fav color combo AND my fav SAB set! Now following your beautiful blog from SC #342...hope you'll return the favor when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete