Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sophia's Valentine's Day Cards

My daughter Sophia wanted to make her Valentine's Day Cards for her class this year instead of buying the pre-made ones.  So, of course I ended up "helping" her with them which really means, I made the cards and she wrote their names and her name on them!

So, here are the 19 cards we made....

 
  
 
 
 

Supplies Used For These Cards:

Paper:  Whisper White Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock

Ink:  Real Red Classic Ink

Accessories:  1" Circle Punch, Mini Glue Dots

Stamp Sets:  Filled  With Love Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by....Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!

Gilda

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea. I wish I had known about SU when my son's were youngsters. All that creativity gone to waste!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! The kids will love them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful. I really like this stamp set. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW...Super Cute!!!

    My 6 year old and I designed and made her Valentine's Day cards too. Oh how sweet it was to spend the day with her making 21 handmade cool cards.

    Leslii
    http://studio23hudson.blogspot.com
    studio23.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is such a supercute idea! Love how they turned out - thanks so much for sharing! :)

    PS - Followed you here via SC blog thread! :)
    http://crystalscraftingandrambling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete