Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm Back to Blogging!

Sorry for my extended absence from my blog. Life kinda got in the way and November was just a busy busy month.

My family and I went on a vacation to Singapore for 10 days and when we got back, I had to play catch up on all my club, workshop and UStamp commitments.

So, while I've been gone from the blogging world, I've made a few projects. One of which is my UStamp project and here is the sneak peek for that:

1st Ustamp project:

Holiday Headbands


If you would like to see the tutorial for this project, all you have to do is visit the Ustamp site and register for the event "Get a Jump on Your Jingle, Holiday Papercrafting 2010". There are over 40+ awesome tutorials for you to enjoy.

Tomorrow, I will be posting my 2nd Ustamp project so watch out for it.

Gilda

3 comments:

  1. Hi...New follower from SC. #276 - Teresea

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - I *heart* the headbands - I've got two girls and it makes me want to make some of my own! :) tfs

    PS - Followed you here from SC blog thread! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.. those are so cute. I am now following you from SC. Come by my blog and say Hi. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    also check out my Challenge Blog www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin #312

    ReplyDelete