Saturday, October 9, 2010

We have a winner!!!!

I would like to thank you once again for joining my Blog Candy to win a Free Pass for the next round of UStamp with Dawn & Friends:  Get a Jump on Your Jingle...Holiday Papercrafting 2010!

First to answer my own question, my favorite Holiday Stamp Set lately is the Jolly Old Saint Nick Stamp Set!  I love how it could be contemporary or vintage depending on what color you use with it.

Now for the winner....  I had used random.org this time to find our lucky winner!  The winning comment is comment #7 which is....

Pam said...
Hi Gilda, Following you from SC! I must agree with Chanda-my fav is Dasher! He's a go to for me. I'd luvvv to win this contest!! Pam Snyder www.mystampintime.blogspot.com

Pam, I will forward your information to Dawn and you should receive your invitation to the Event right before it starts.  If you don't receive it, please let me know so I can check on it for you.

Again, thank you so much for everyone who joined.  Till the next Blog Candy...

Gilda

No comments:

Post a Comment