Monday, September 13, 2010

UStamp with Dawn and Friends Cool Moves 2010 and BLOG CANDY



It's time again for another round of UStamp with Dawn and Friends!  Get ready to get "YOUR MOVES ON"!! This is going to be a super fantastic event that you do NOT want to miss!! The NEW Banner for our upcoming Dawn & Friends!! event!! Cards with Cool Moves...2010!! gives a teeny sneak peak at what we are creating!! We are getting "OUR MOVES ON" and are we ever having a blast getting ready for opening day!! If it spins, pops, twists, turns, slides, shimmies, wiggles, flips or flops...we got it going on!!



I was happy and excited when Dawn asked me to be a Guest Designer for this.  I was also nervous since a lot of the Designers are very talented but I must say that I am happy with the way it turned out and now I am more excited for it to go live.

Dawn has announced that "Cards with COOL Moves...2010"!! is going to be like no other UStamp with Dawn & Friends!! event we have ever done.  Movement cards always bring a WOW response and once we show how easy they are to create you and your friends and customers will want to recreate them too.

It's that time of year where the holidays are slowly but surely creeping up on us, so we are mixing up the project themes to include, Everyday, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas/Holiday. Something for everyone!!
UStamp with Dawn and Friends!! "Cards with COOL Moves...2010"!! will open September 24th (EST) and will run through Oct 15th. C'mon and join us and "Get Your Moves On"!! Hey don't ever get caught having to admit..."I got no moves"!! LOL!! Join us!!

Register today for Early Bird Pricing of only $19.99. Early Bird pricing ends Sept 13th and regular pricing of $24.99 goes into effect.
As Dawn has said many times in the past..."My goal has been, from the beginning for every UStamp with Dawn and Friends!!, to be even better than the last - it's a BIG GOAL, but one, based on all your awesome feedback, has been realized each and every time. This is my focus, my commitment and my way of saying Thank You to all of you who continue to be loyal UStamp with Dawn & Friends!! fans."
Here is what you can expect when you join us...

* 40 Color Combos with NO REPEATS, showcasing EVERY Stampin' Up! Color

* 40 Movement Cards with co-ordinating envelope

* 40 Regular cards with co-ordinating envelope

* All Projects include downloadable PDF with Photo's

* Designer hosted chats with prizes

* Open Chat Room 24x7

* Gallery to share your re-creations

* A cool blinkie for your website/blog COMING SOON

* Prizes, Prizes and MORE Prizes!

** If you would like the invite sent to a different email address other than the one that is linked to your PayPal Account, please include the new email address in the "notes" area of your PayPal Payment..

Anyone that would prefer to pay by check, PLEASE include your email address in your note to Dawn, so that she can put you in the invite list and send your check to:

Dawn Rapsas 174 Orton Road West Caldwell, NJ 07006

Thanks Again for making UStamp with Dawn & Friends!! so great!!  We look forward to more fun in our next round with YOU!!

NOW FOR THE BLOG CANDY!!! 

Dawn had generously given me 2 FREE PASSES to give away.  You can enter to win this FREE PASS by doing the following:

Leave a comment on THIS blog post AND

Become a FOLLOWER of my blog. 

You MUST do BOTH of these things to be entered into the drawing.  If you are already a follower, then you only need to leave me a comment.  Winner will be drawn on September 19 at 10:00 p.m. EST.  Good luck everyone!!


Gilda

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations of being a guest designer for Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so exciting! I'd love to win a free pass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style and looking forward to seeing more of your creations with USTamp! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome! I LOVE cards with moves. I can't wait to see what everyone creates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to see your creations for UStamp....I am sure they will be beautiful. I can't wait!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I just discovered your blog and think your cards are great! I will happily become a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your Guest Designer Status! Can't wait to see more on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards and color combos. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to know how to make cards with moves, never have :) Thanks for the chance!

    I'm a follower, glad I found you - I'm only right in CT :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found about these classes. I hope I win a free pass. If I don't, I still plan to pay and try the class.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing what cool stuff you have created. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. UStamp Cool Moves sounds great!!

    Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
    moot96 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete